Friday, Aug. 25th, 2023 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
The 2023 Social Good Summit showcases founders who have transformed into leaders. Meet, greet, experience, and learn from our Social Good Accelerator (SGA) participants who have become community leaders. This year’s Summit offers food, beverages, networking, exhibits, and engaging storytelling. Meet and greet our current and former cohort entrepreneurs. Explore the successes and hardships of their journey from founder to leader.
Meet the entrepreneurs of the Social Good Accelerator. This event is a showcase event for several past participants. Sabrina Madison (SGA2017), the founder of the Progress Center for Black Women, and current District 17 Alder, Madison Common Council, will be our Keynote Speaker. Brandi Grayson (SGA2019) will serve as the Master of Ceremonies. They will be joined by—
- Afra Smith, Founder & CEO of The Melanin Project;
- Dr. Taysheedra Allen, Founder & CEO, A Women's Place & Resource Center;
- Gloria Reyes, Founder, CEO, & City Government Leader, on Reimagining Public Safety;
- Catrina J. Sparkman, Founder, Author, Public Speaker, and Coach, of the Creator's Cottage, and
- Tara Wilhelmi, Founder & Lead Peer Specialist at EOTO Culturally Rooted
The event will have a panel conversation, exhibits, networking time, and serve lunch.
You can also register
for a Forward Pass to get access to this event and many others via the free FF app!